Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bettie here we come!

Tomorrow is going to be such a big day (11/21/08). I shall travel with Caroline and Sophie (alone!) to Virginia to visit my sister Bettie and her 4 children! We will be flying, but Sophie will be my lap rider :) Hoping for easy travels with the 1hr45min flight! It should be a breeze in comparison to flying to Michigan and jumping planes and all. Since we will be gone for 12 days, my DH will be staying behind to bring home the bacon :) We will miss him dearly this Thanksgiving!
Her husband, Oscar, is in Iraq - so I am hoping to spend some quality time with my sister and nieces and nephews. Additionally I hope to help organize her life to relieve the stress she is under from just moving into a big ole house! *first time home buyers - woohoo*
It's the afternoon before and I am yet to pull out suitcases... so I best get busy!

Ready or not... here we come!

No comments: