Monday, January 19, 2009

MondayZ Memorable MomentZ 1/19

This past week was a rough one to say the least... so my memorable moments feel weak. I hope to have a better outlook and spirit this week. So.. the moments I'm going to share are all about the videos!
  • On 1/15, Caroline said "I love Sisu" for the first time while playing/petting her. What's up with that timing?! She has never even said she loves mommy or daddy!
  • Ace of Fakes is Sophie's new nickname! Everyday I'm amazed at how well she pulls off a fit to get her way. This picture taken of her at the landing 1/3 the way down... it is what she does IF we do not carry her down the stars. Note: crocodile tears!
  • I have mentioned Caroline's bedtime ritual .. tonight I managed to catch it on video! She was AWFULLY tired - so there is some drama and even possessed behavior, but nonetheless it's cute or funny at the least!

  • Here is Sophie .. I did not even realize she knew what a high five was! Caroline coaxed her - take note to Caroline's last comment rewarding her with ice cream! hehe
  • And again... Sophie displaying her amazing ability to let you know how she REALLY feels! Hey.. if you understand this language, drop me a line, would ya?
  • And... again.. Sophie takes the prize for the most caught on tape moments! Here.. she is so bored she is blowing bubbles with he mouth/spit! LOL Bad quality video, sorry.. its from my cell phone - all we got these days!

So that's all I got... boy I'm glad it's a new week. But I must say... I'm optimistic becuz my girls are getting older so surly this week will deliver even better drama than last!

2 comments:

ParentingPink said...

Too funny! My three year old still insists that I carry her up the stairs or else she cries. I thought it was a "middle child" thing, but apparently not :-) Hope this week is a good one for you!

Rebecca said...

Too cute!

Thanks for stopping by and your compliments!