Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sick of being SICK

Sick of being sick; that is I. Is it possible to have a New Year's Resolution to not be so sick?! If I'm not sick, then I've injured myself, which in my book is just as terrible! 2008 has a rough year with numerous head colds and at bronchitis 2-3x. What is most frustrating (besides the hacking) is I cannot seem to be well for a significant amount of time to get in shape! I might have 2 weeks of good health and I get back in the gym - then BAMMM, all progress goes out the window. Must be age... or is it the stress of being a parent?
I take vitamins, I get 7-8hrs of sleep - what else? We've cut back on bi-weekly chiropractic visits to save during this down time, and that has shown obvious effects. It might be worth putting that back on the budget! Suggestions would be welcomed!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I have a question and I am not a doctor but could you have an allergy to something that is zapping your immune system.

I have always had allergies and because of that I am prone to get sick but also because of them I have colds that go directly to bronchitis. Anyway that is a thought

Also I will pray for a healthy 2009 For YOU!!

Mel said...

oh yes and thanks for the sugg. about a darker font, hopefully the designer can do that.